Saturday, August 8, 2009

June15,2009
Dear Diary,
In the morning,checked our seatwork. Our teacher gave us a new seatwork to be check tomorrow. Our teacher T.L.E, Mrs. Montebon did not came today. Our teacher in Math, Mrs. Gomez discussed about the substitutiuon. And she gave us a seatwork. The lesson I learned in Math, how to substitute the variables.Mrs. Neis discussed about the region of Asia. We had a rosary prayer today.
In the afternoon,during Science,we copied the scientific method in the blackboard. In MAPEH, Mrs.Sagaral gave us a Diagnostic Test. And last,Mrs.Comparativo did not come to our class but she sent one of her pupil that we had anything to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Ma'am I am finished my work please go to my website.By the way I am macasero from section Shama